Monday, March 17, 2008

Just so y'all don't think we're dead...

We're not dead. I currently am bogged down with term paper business, watching too much TV after promising myself that I'll never watch TV again, masturbating (of course) and being too fucking lazy to write any new shit. However, there will be a WEIRD ASS article on universes and a continuation of the Art of Thinking series that deals with the philosophy of "insanity", both by yours truly. And we all know that whatever pops into Fez's head is fucking AWESOME and WEIRD at the same time...so once his computer stops fucking men, I'm sure he'll post those too.

And SHAAAMPOO MASTER...when the fuck are you gonna post something, eh? Yup you heard right! We have a new member to the walrus family, but until he posts something, I will refer to him as Maggott McGee, for clearly he is not a master of any shampoos as of late. LOLZ!!

Ahh! The sweet smell of...AWW GODD! WTF??? IS THAT ROTTEN FISH??
In case you didn't know, I ate smoked white fish yesterday (mmm...toasty) and it tasted AMAZING but it funkified my kitchen with the smell of decaying fish.

Hmm...what other random shit could I tell y'all about...

I hope I kick ass on my term paper...cuz I officially give up on the bitch...NOW!!

AHA!! TAKE THAT ENTERTAINMENT OF THE ROARING TWENTIES!!!

Also, DUCK!!

Sorry, that was a goose.

BTW, I'm not high...I'm just frustratingly bored and feel like posting the most random pigeon droppings that I can.

I hope you enjoyed the excretion that I just pulled out of my nice, warm, hairy ass. Please do comment! I'd love to hear from people other than the morons writing this thing!

2 comments:

Fesomelia Straelemotus said...

but im a sexy moron...

agreed, maggott mcgee is needing to refuel his or her drive to put their erections to words.

kicking term papers doesnt really do much. burning them does.

man, you shoulda seen what just came out of my ass... i think its a new life form. i shall dub it the anal crevice dweller.

Unknown said...

Maggott McGee...I have to admit that name is classic!

and i wish to see this anal crevice dweller. does it look anything like Claudius?