Wednesday, March 5, 2008

Conspiracy Theorists...Who needs em?

Judging by my previous posts, I could assume that most of you think I am a so called "conspiracy theorist".

I'll say it right here and right now: I am not anything of the sort. I am, however a truth seeker.

Yeah...there's a difference.

There are people who believe in unproven theories regarding things such as lizard-people, astronaut gods and britney spears being a normal but misunderstood person.

All of those theories have not been proven, but are somehow believed by some. These few are called conspiracy theorists. They are few, proud and...well...weird!

A truth seeker, on the other hand, searches for the truth in politics, science, religion, and an assortment of other important issues and ideas. This is what I am. This is what the Walrus is all about. DON'T GET IT TWISTED!

The reason why I even bring this up is because I've heard the term THOUSANDS of times on the news recently.

"OMG HE'S A CONSPIRACY THEORIST!! HOW UNPATRIOTIC!!"

...

Yeah because believing in what the constitution says instead of what the media says is unpatriotic...yurp... I guess that also means that since I'm AGAINST abortion, I'm a murderer!

Get the facts straight people! We are all truth seeking walruses around these parts...

If you want a conspiracy theorist, go look up David Icke. Last I checked, he still believed Bush and Clinton were lizard-people...


End Transmission.

No comments: