Thursday, October 30, 2008

Reflection On Some Brainsturbation

So I'm looking through the Brainsturbator archives...again...and I find this gem:

Maurice Strong: Another Hidden Ruler


I don't particularly agree with 37's opinion on One World Government,  but the fact that everything else is on the nose is pretty goddamn scary. In fact, I definitely do not agree with his stance on the NWO, considering all of the freedoms that we currently have will be stripped away for good, if said government should take control. I'm positive that it'll happen one day soon, unfortunately. With the free market not being so free anymore and our freedoms provided by the Constitution slowly being stripped away, it's only a matter of time.

But to be honest with you, although it's certainly a scary thought (having one world government controlling everything you do and think and say [Think Hitler on a larger scale]), I'm trying not to be nervous about it. After all, these creeps that run that whole show FEED ON FEAR. Their only poison: Mental Strength and Rebellion.

So let's keep our minds fresh and continue to seek the truth.
Blogged with the Flock Browser

No comments: